A new version of SunTools Plugin (V2.0) for SketchUp is available now.
The new version incorporates the calculation and visualization of Visible / Obstructed Sky from any point in a project (exterior/interior), and improvements of existing features as suggested by users.
- SunPATH: visualization (month and year)
- SunPOS: Sun Position for a date and time
- SunVIEW: Axonometric views from the Sun
- SunPENETRATION: Analyze Sun Penetration/Access in any specific analysis point.
- New!: SkyVIEW: Calculate Sky Solid Angle (SSA) and % of visible sky / Visualize Visible/Obstructed sky from any point in your project
V2.0 of the plug-in can be downloaded after registration from: http://tx.technion.ac.il/~arrguedi/SunTools/download.html
A short documentation file can be viewed at: http://tx.technion.ac.il/~arrguedi/SunTools/dwnld_after_reg/stdwnld/sunTools_helpV2.pdf
A Mac version of the plug-in is in the works.