The Subscription Advantage Pack is available for the Revit 2010 products. Go to the Subscription Center or within your product to download them if you are a subscription customer.
Some of the highlights are:
- Additional shortcut commands
- A UI to control the shortcuts (hooray) no more text file editing
- Model lines to Detail lines and back
- Wood Wall Framing tool
- The recently aquired technology from REALVIZ called Image modeler will now be included so you can create point cloud data from images and export this to DWG and import this into Revit (Autodesk discontinues stand-alone ImageModeler sales as of November 2)
- Revit DBlink
- Link file improvements
- Revit Structure features will now be included to in Revit Architecture (like curved beams and trusses)
Also, watch these videos on the Subscription Advantage Pack for more information about the in product and extensions that are included in the Subscription Advantage Pack.
New product functionality: