One & Half Day Seminar
July 22-23, 2010
Location: 3410 Bldg, Computer Lab (Rm 110)
Address: 3410 S. State Street, Chicago IL 60616
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to evaluate your BIM model (REVIT, ArchiCAD) using Autodesk ECOTECT
- How to use ECOTECT, REVIT and GBS programs that will help you make better design decisions
- The purpose and benefits of BIM, ECOTECT modeling
- When to use BIM, ECOTECT for improving green and sustainable design
- How can we evaluate our BIM’s Sustainability using ECOTECT?
- What is the most simple file conversion method for BIM and Sustainability?
- Our new mandatory requirements (Job, Career) for BIM, GREEN Building and LEED
- How to interpret and report their results
- To understand the techniques and design principles for low energy buildings and the review of energy-efficient design strategies
- To understand the interdependence of design, location, weather, and scientific factors in developing energy-efficient buildings
- To acquire the simulation skills to research weather and contexts in the schematic design process and run simulation programs to analyze building performance