“With the launch of Allplan version 2013, Allplan users also have an integrated application for architects, designers and contractors for the areas of building services and building physics in 32 and 64 bits. AX3000, the solution from Nemetschek Allplan development and sales partner ESS EDV-Software-Service, permits an integrated workflow in the sense of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
Thanks to a collaboration of many years with ESS EDV-Software-Service from Villach, the Munich-based software provider can provide an integrated planning process for architects, designers and contractors in the area of building services and building physics with the new Allplan 2013, and thus optimally supports the BIM method. The Allplan plug-in AX3000 permits direct integration and the business model enriched in this way then serves as the basis for creating energy certificates in accordance with industry standards.
The range of applications for the AX3000 energy certificate includes:
- All required calculations for residential and non-residential buildings in accordance with EnEV/DIN V 18599 (certified by KFW and the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Affairs)
- Climate data of all locations
- Project data and requirements classes
- Average values for internal heat gain
- Shade factors for solar heat gain
- Building materials catalogs for the definition of walls, windows and doors (standard, manufacturer and Baubook data) and more
- Variant comparison for optimization
- Exact calculation, including in the case of different storey heights
- Versions for Germany, Austria, Italy, Romania, Turkey”
Find out more via this press release from Nemetschek ..