Maxwell Render for Revit
Revit users can now enjoy this new comfortable and time-saving workflow for editing and rendering scenes, using Maxwell Render directly from the Revit interface. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Compatibility with Revit 2012 and 2013 – any edition
- Support for Revit lights including IES
- Support for many built-in Revit materials
- Ability to override scene materials with MXM files
- Maxwell Grass
- Multilight read-back: changes made to lights in Multilight can be imported back into the Revit scene
- Easy access to the Maxwell material gallery directly from inside the Revit UI
For full release notes and plugin user guide please refer to the Maxwell support center here.
The Revit plugin is free to all of current Maxwell customers and is available for download now from the customer gateway.